At USWR, we are committed to engage ourselves in synthesizing, translating and transferring rigorous evidences regarding mental & social health and rehabilitation alongside innovative new technologies development with the stakeholders in the society.
• To improve and develop applied, clinical and basic research in accordance with the research priorities of the country and university missions
• To improve and to develop research collaborations and networks
• To promote the quality of university publications and scientific products
• To support research centers in achieving high levels of research productivity
• To improve technologies related to health and rehabilitation
• To build and improve a culture of research
©All rights reserved to the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences.